Mobile Developer (Middle/Senior)
Keymitt is an international company and brand of smart home products that make life easier. We develop devices that retrofit existing door locks, intercoms, switches and dials, to make them smart. A big part of our work is around software and cloud, and our objective is to expand boundaries and develop a truly universal and ubiquitous service that may affect millions.
A mobile developer is responsible for translating code into user-friendly applications. They collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications while working in a fast-paced environment. Mobile developers develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality while keeping up to date with terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps. Essentially, mobile developers contribute to the design, testing, releasing and support of the application.
Responsibilities for Mobile Developer
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
What we offer:
- Employee stock incentive;
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow including health & wellness;
- Interesting and fun work environment with great coffee, fruits and cookies everyday;
- Open vacation policy for every type of contract and flexible working hours;
- Regular Amazon book orders for the Keymitt library.
Interested in joining the Keymitt Team?
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com